Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

 James is now 5 months old, and ready to sample some grown-up food! He has already tried avocado and banana.
 There was a dish of pawpaw from Simons Water on the table, so that was worth a try!
 Ooh! What's this Mum?
 Yes, I'll try it...
 Just give me a minute to roll it round my mouth and see if I like it...
Still not sure about it Mum.....
 I think I like it.......
 OK, I'll have some more....
 I guess I'll get used to it......
But it may take some time.....

Hey Dad, guess what I have been eating.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the opportunity to see a bit of how the outriggers were unloaded in your blog photos.I had wanted the see the supply ship bring supplies to the island but arrived on the island too late for the January ship. I did get to see the outriggers in action though :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails