Monday, September 29, 2014

SLEEPY CATS

These pictures can speak for themselves, but here re our two very spoiled felines in a relaxed mood.

For cats, any container or box will do, no matter what it is really meat for. Sylvie is no exception when it comes to finding unusual places. I might add that I keep sewing things in this box, and the lid actually has pins and needles in it.

Meanwhile, Mr Shingles shares a favourite chair with Bernie, but he usually has to wait until Bernie vacates it!
Yawning....
One thing you will never find is Mr Shingles and Sylvie curling up together. They hate each other. But they do choose to forget that they are enemies when I am watching TV. Sylvie sleeps in my lap, and Mr Shingles rests draped over my shoulder! I must get Bern to take a picture!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails