Saturday, October 20, 2012

GRANT AND ASHLEIGH'S WEDDING

This has been a frustrating morning.
For 2 or 3 weeks I have been planning to post lovely pictures of Grant and Ashleigh's wedding. I took some really beautiful shots out on the clifftop at Moochie's where the ceremony took place.

Because my memory card was full, I came home and downloaded the pictures onto the computer before going to the Reception.
And now I cannot find them!
I have done a search, and obviously did not label them as "wedding'! I have either put them into the wrong folder, or I have simply lost them.
However, I do have a few shots taken at the Reception out at the Parish Centre, which may convey a little of the happiness of the occasion.
 Wedding Cake. The cake to the left was for Ashleigh's gran, who was celebrating her 80th that day!
 Lots of lollies for kids and big kids!
 The Parish Centre was transformed with fairy lights.
 Some visitors, two of many who had come to the island for the occasion, chat to Bernie.
 The food was lovely. It was served in the outdoor area.
 Danny and Jason were kept busy cooking fish.

 Everyone piled their plates high.

 Ashleigh chats to Charles.
 Thumbs up! That's how we all feel.
Grant has been part of our lives for a long time, and has been a special friend to two of our boys. 
What a pity this is the only picture I have of Grant, and a blurry one at that! Perhaps the other ones will eventually turn up in an unexpected folder!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails