Monday, December 04, 2006

BLOG DIFFICULTIES
I try not to grumble, because Blogger provides a wonderful service to all of us who like our five minutes of fame. Five years ago I just could not have imagined having the opportunity to record my thoughts and experiences in a form that can be, and is, accessed all over the world. I have not left this island for 2 1/2 years, but I have travelled all over the world through the Internet, and communicated with some wonderful and interesting people.
But Blogger definitely has the grumps just now, and I do not know if I can even publish this.
So come on Blogger.....fix the problem...I am getting withdrawal symptoms! And so are the people who are used to accessing my blogs every two or three days! I have to tell them I am having problems, and cannot upload my pictures...and what is a blog without something visual?
Oh well, I will try to be patient and hope the problem is fixed soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails