Thursday, January 15, 2009

NOT SO LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER


The girls have continued to fill their days...horseriding with PJ, games of Monopoly with their uncles, trips up the hill to Sweeties, shopping, visiting, swimming, and an occasional video. All this week they have spent each morning at the Tennis Club, enjoying a coaching clinic. They must be exhausted!
Right now they are focussed on the Wearable Art Competition this Saturday. All four of them are entering as a group, plus Anna and Amy's brother Will...it should be a hoot. I will keep you posted!


A SPECIAL REQUEST
Can those people who have asked if I will send them a copy of the magazine 2899 please email me with their postal details - names and addresses.
I can be contacted at



If I hear from you by tomorrow, I will be able to get the package away on the weekend's plane. If not, it will have to wait until the following week!
Ta!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails