Thursday, February 16, 2006


STREET HUMOUR
"Have you seen the signs along Cascade Road?" asked my son. "They have been having some fun."
So at the first opportunity, off I went, armed with my camera.
Evidently, it all started with this one.

Soon this one appeared just along the road.


And these two were soon displayed along the same stretch of road.










Then, not to be outdone, Bryan, our vet got into the spirit of things with this sign.


Continuing in the same vein, of making the description fit the house.....


Finally, in case you didn't get the joke........

Watch this space...there are sure to be more.

But don't you love the Norfolker's sense of humour?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary, I love these pictures. Some days I get quite world weary but things like this refresh my spirit. It is wonderful to see people find such wit and humour in the ordinary and the everyday and display it. And, even more wonderful, it has been quite contagious. May the people of Norfolk continue to bless our spirits in such wonderful ways!

Related Posts with Thumbnails